Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Rated PG.....maybe R? Only read if you're 17 & up. :)

So, I'm a Coldplay music lover, bigtime!

2018. I plan on going to a Coldplay concert, maybe 2!
If I have to go it solo, I will. It would be kewl to have a friend along.

I'm practicing self talk self control early on.

Must not lift shirt to show the girls to the band!
(I love my girls! aka My rack. Yeah. Have been told they're very nice. I want to!)
Would probably get thrown out & that would be a waste. The girls would probably be disappointed, too. ;)

I like all the guys in the band equally. Although, Guy Berryman has a special place in my adoration, him being from Scotland.
GAWD!
What is it about Scotsmen????

The riffs from Adventure of a Lifetime go through my head. With very limited opp, I doubt I could learn to play guitar THAT good. Guy Berryman & Jonny Buckland inspire me to try.
Maybe. LOL!

In my prep to go to see Coldplay, I have experimented with their geometric neon designs!
Yeah, they inspire me that much.
O hell.
I'm a very creative person, already!
Admiration of creativity is in  me, along with a few more surprises!
Shhh!

Curiosity is at the core of my character. Someday in the very distant future, I may be a Dyan Cannon, Donna Summer or better!

For now, as for me & my humble home..... we will listen to

Coldplay!




Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...