Sunday, January 14, 2018

L. B. N. II

Did you google it?

Did you guess?

The 
Look
Better
Naked

movement.

Yupp!

It's a real thing!

Here ya go, proof!


Umm, yeah, I'm on a quest. With the right clothing colors, patterns, color block placement plus maybe a bit of shapewear, it can be covered. 
The true test?
Get naked!
What do you see?
Mmm hmm.
It concerns me less that I have borne 4 children. Looking like I have had 4 sweet babies when naked? Yeah. It concerns me a bit.

I am the only one who sees me sans ropa, so, this is a personal challenge, for me, to prove to myself I can do it.

Have been on this quest since 2004.

Nearly every day, sweat sesh, cleaning up eating habits.
Rinse, lather, repeat. :)


One key that I have found is to keep changing it up. Whether that means pulling back a bit or going at it harder, even hiring a Personal Trainer when possible.
Hellz to the YEAH!

You may have caught a recent blog entry where I spoke of the awesome PT that is training me. She really knows her stuff!
Changing it up. :D

On the days we are not training together, TRX is great for a workout.
Although I had to slack off while recovering from illness, for awhile there, I was doing HIIT twice daily.

Regaining my health had to take priority.

Today? Yeah buddy!

I was back to it. 
High
Intensity
Interval
Training.

Go hard.
Go soft.
Go hard.
Go soft.
Repeat for 1 hour.

Kinda sounds like hell for a guy, hmm? Getcher mind outta the gutter! This is fitness talk!  ;)

HIIT gives a more pronounced burn (for me). It also gives a heavier sweat. Body is responding. It's working, for now. 
When my progress hits a plateau, that's my body telling me:
"Hay hay gurl! Time to change it up!"

Yes, body, I hear and obey.

Hopefully sooner rather than later I will look better naked


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...