Coming out in my vulnerability
Seeing you in your nakedness
A face of past hurts
Covered up with sheer finesse
Still, I saw you
You saw me
In the shaky world of self hiding
We were so visible it hurt
Still you complimented me
I returned your flirt
We began our dance
The chemistry was white hot
It burned then it cooled
It seemed that we two
Were only passion fooled
It ended as fast as it started
Story old as time
Reset
Repeat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first flutt...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment