Sunday, January 7, 2018

Set Free!

Feeling better tyvm.  😁

Better feel better!

Tomorrow (1-8-2018) is my first of 15 sessions with an awesome PT who knows how to get it done.
Staying on track with fitness goals has been tough, yet, I'm doing it. 
Having progressed this far, it's always good to call in a heavy hitter aka a kickass Personal Trainer to shake it up!

I have heard the kvetching ~ 

A PT is too expensive
PT's are so intimidating
I can do it on my own
There's no time for me to work out

People who have time to binge watch their shows & fliks, have the money for the newest iPhone ~ they have the time plus the cheddar.

Time must be made or fought for, for "you" time to work out. Working out, hiring a PT, investing in these, are investments in your future health.
Yeah, yeah, I get it, fitness is something that many people fail to find the enjoyment in. Yet, there are many of us who enjoy fitness.

I enjoy the burn, the sweat, the feeling of a tight, strong body! Far from being as tight & strong as I will be, I look forward to improvement.

Being the work in progress that I am, knowing that this PT has such a base of knowledge, I say ~

BRING IT!
(I'll be hurting after tomorrow! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...