Saturday, January 27, 2018

Something Beautiful






Feeling my heart beat inside my chest
Whether awake or at rest 
Lets me know I'm truly alive

The scents I smell the sounds I hear
Tells me other living things are near
So much life around me

Sunshine warms my face my skin
Delights from the warmth warming within
Loving the happy sensation

The singsong of a small child's voice
So full of great promise and of choice
Gives a great deal of hope in the world

There will always be the presence of death of birth
As everything springs from a mother then returns to earth
It's natural it's beautiful

These are all the elements of this life we're living
All this taking with all of this giving
I think it's all something beautiful




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...