Wednesday, January 10, 2018

PT Update!

Yes, I'm still feeling a little sick, in a poor way, better than yesterday, probably better tomorrow!

As I had hoped, the highly skilled PT that I started working with on Monday (1-8) is helping me kill it or is killing me!

I had nearly nothing more in me for TRX afterward!

Still, I attempted TRX, so disappointed in myself that I couldn't finish the class. *sigh*

I started, Monday, with a warmup on the tread. wimpy - wimpy.

PT found me, good to go!

We started with kettle-bell squats. Then, burpees, then side to side lunges. Then froggies.

You probably get the gist of it.

At one point, PT said, 
"Yeah, your legs are gonna be hating you tomorrow!" 
She didn't mention that it would go on for the rest of the week! I'm STILL walking funny. 

LOVE IT!
WANT SOME MORE OF IT!

I decided, as 2017 was almost over, to clean up my eating habits even more. Drink more water & less liquid grapes. :D
If I'm going to improve, changes have to be made.

This morning, while getting ready for the day, I noticed a new muscle was showing on my quads or quadriceps.
Whole lotta pain, new muscles, cool beanies!

Friday 1- 12 is my second sesh. Yay. 

More pain & hopefully more gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...