Thursday, January 4, 2018

Captured!

Meh.

It's chased me for awhile, finally got me last Friday!

December 30th 2017? Ah think?

Laying in bed, shivering, sweating, coughing, drifting in & out of  consciousness made me lose track of time.

Mmm Hmm.
You know what I'm talkin!

The ever popular, most beloved flu virus.

yay.

No, I have never gotten a flu vaccination. Most likely won't. I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to needles or any medical practice that is NOT holistic, natural, etc.

So, though I'm only functioning at about 60%, I'm still up & doing things.
A fun day trip with my BFF Texas ~ Anita ~ yesterday, got me up & about, yet, knocked me on my butt, just a little.
Are you glad, SOMETHING can knock me back a little?

It takes a lot.

I'm going easier on my workouts, lots of water, doing fresh lemon shots. Hot steam baths.
I'll get back to 100%

For now, taking it a little easy, having not had the flu in forever, it was bound to catch up with me, let my sweet bed capture me & hold me as prisoner, eventually.

Not for long.  :)

Just, for now!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...