Friday, January 19, 2018

The Glass Cage

How can people be so cold
Discriminate for being too young
Discriminate for being too old
Not the first time this song has been sung

We humans have been put here together
At the same time for a good reason
To help others in lifes stormy weather
Soothing balm for every season

How can someone receive such needed care
When they are closed in a self made cocoon
Predators in sheeps clothing are everywhere
Praying that a real lamb will happen along soon

I live in that glass small towns cage
Walled in by the small thinking minds
All that I have to give to soothe their rage
A great friendship that one rarely finds

So I give love and caring to my own heart
Nurturing my own weeping spirit
Curving around then around playing my part
With my beautiful song while only I can hear it

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗





No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...