Saturday, January 27, 2018

Thinking, Feeling, Caring

Some can call this drama. 

In truth?

I call it reality.
Well, my reality, anywho!

Being one who is analytical, feels life deeply, cares with a whole pure heart. It's a bit tricky at times. Most often, it's worth it!
Then, there is the occasional time it sux.

Thinking very deeply. people often will say that I "overthink".

Being a feeling person? Feeling it deeply. Oh yeah. My feelers do a great job at effing me over from time to time. Less in present day.

Caring?
Yes. It's in my nature to care. Caring about, well, everything! Caring with a whole heart. Caring about people.
Caring about everything. Especially those who others feel that they feel less than motivated to care about
Caring for those who many have given up on.

Giving those who feel unlovable, lots of love!

Needing to have others care is a human aspect.

If you wish to know if you're human, if you are worthy of love?

Ask me, I will tell you true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...