Monday, December 31, 2018

Tonight





Tonight is a feeling knight as the year draws to a close
Hope swells in my chest like a blooming rose
Now we have had the beautiful luminosity of a full moon
As I bathed in the milky light I knew it was coming soon
Great things are on their way into what I know and crave
All there is to do is to take the leap in being brave
Holiness is the feeling of all is right with my world
Such lightness of being in the wind with robes unfurled
What was will be left behind with the wisdom of lessons taught
Moving forward with healing from the past battles I've fought
Moving forward while rolling with changes while loving the new
Moving forward in love with peace that this is what I wish for you

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Happy 2019 to you, reading this!!!!!!!

Keep your heart open to love while loving yourself, first.

If it's been awhile since you have heard this, you are one of infinite worth. 
You're worthy of love, of success, of all that you dream of while being willing to work for it!

Listen to music that uplifts you, smile as much as possible, start your day by making your bed, watch how it changes your mindset!!!!

Peace & love, y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...