Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Wish List


This is a different sort of wish list. Different than what you might think.
or
Maybe you have figured it out already because you're just that smart!

I want gift cards for Christmas. All sorts of gift cards.

These are what I want, since you asked.
Oh
Did you ask?
Well, here it is, anyway. 
(If you can only gift one for me, that would be suh-weet!)

The incomplete list:

A gift card for:

1. A do-over for the last 15 years, knowing what I know, now.
2. To re-live the summer I rode Buttermilk, great horse! His canter!
3. A crystal ball to see the present as well as the future
4. A dinner date with Chris Martin of Coldplay (he's my ★crush!)
5. A day or even longer at a warm sandy tropical beach.
6. World Peace
7. A thoroughly clean & perfectly organized house that stays clean & organized by itself, forever. 
8. 6 pk abs that never go soft
9. The ability to become invisible
10. The ability to speak all world languages, not just 5!


So, there, you have it! Gift Cards are the best, especially, any of these. If I get even one of these, it would totally rawk! 

What type of gift card is on your wish list?

Do you care to share?


2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...