Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel like a little child lost and so alone
Sometimes I feel so fierce to be making it on my own

Sometimes I just want to hide out all day in  my bed
Reading then going back to reread the books I've read

Sometimes I need to feel needed by someone or something
So I go to an animal shelter to do some kitty cuddling

Sometimes I get deliciously lost inside a daydream
Stars in my eyes making life brighter than it may seem

Sometimes I run a hot bath of water scented with sweet oil
I can drift on a cloud of pure bliss wash away life soil

Sometimes oh sometimes I just wish on a falling star
And hope that tomorrow I will wake up where you are



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...