Thursday, December 13, 2018

How to know

Since the time I began blogging, people ask me this question.

How do you know what to write in your blog?

It's a part aerie faerie, part inspiration, part creative energy.

Writers block. What is that? Umm, something I rarely experience!

Writing comes naturally to me in a few different forms. Composing poetry, creative writing, story telling, personal experience, all of these are a good, strong, writing bank to draw from.

My silly brain thinks in 5 languages.
Yup.

When I'm "in my head" & a thought pops in, often, I will ask myself, "How would I say that in _________?"
(Fill in the language)

It simply comes to me.

Many different sources catch my attention throughout the day, it sizzles around in thought form, sometimes comes out in the form of a blog entry. 
Writing a public blog entry can be tricky. Mostly, refraining from using the personal names of living persons is only courteous.

What would you write about?
Would you include pictures?
Would you put a photo of yourself on your blog?
How much would you share? FYI -  Over-sharing is off putting.

A sliver of mystery is good, the whole tree, less so. 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...