Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Mothership

She's my true north my mothership my all 
For right now she's my beck as my call
She phones me every Sunday which I truly love
Truly she is a gift to me from the up and above
There have been a few times that she dragged me down low
She has also lifted me up where by myself I could not go
It used to be daily life of all that I could teach
It is now, she teaches me, what might be out of my reach

My heart is filled and bursting for her it is so full
With her there is never a moment that is dull

And I love her with all of my heart, that is truth. My darling daughter, Victoria! She's the best sweet & sassy on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...