Wednesday, December 26, 2018

My Lovely Lady Heels



5" heels???

YES, PLEASE!!!!!!

I love wearing heels!!!!

Other people make remarks about my shoes.

Sometimes it's disparaging, sometimes less so.

"your heels are hurting my back"
"If I couldn't run in them, I won't wear them
"Do you REALLY like those???"

The point is, I need less attention than most people, so, when anyone makes repeated disparaging remarks about my shoes, I stop wearing them, at least around the remarking individuals, because, the attention makes me uncomfortable.

After 3 stalkers in Colorado, then, 2 in Texas, doing anything to garner attention from John Q. Public is something to be refrained from.


BOOM!

Whatever the outcome is, wearing 5" heels...….or more is something I enjoy, sometimes 6" or 7"!!!!!
The love & caring felt for others is stronger than the self love I feel.

As a result, wearing my heels, is something I love, yet, my love for the wellbeing of others is higher than my love for wearing 5" heels.

I love people yet I like things. People = WIN!

Here's a one time, revealed secret.

To get my delight in heels fix, sometimes, I put my heels on, then. dance around the house, until the wearing my heels fix has been reached, fully!!!

The point is, wearing 5" ( or higher ) makes me feel good. Wearing heels feels very, very in tune with my true self. When other people make remarks stating their discomfort, I want them to be comfortable.
Hence, I wear flat shoes when, in their company. It's fine.
Loving people more than things is how this chik rolls. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...