Sunday, December 30, 2018

The Second Hand Smoke in Present Day ~ Narcissism

Oh Dr. Ramani!

This doc is so good, she has people scheduled months out just for an eval!
WOW!
This speaks volumes!

Conversation:

Are you cocky?

No, I'm confident.

Are you a Narcissist?

No, I have NPD, I'm fine!

What brings you in, today?

Well, I work well alone, break the rules a lot, drive to home, airports, the store when I'm drunk. I cheat on my wife/husband all the time. People say it's wrong, it's working for me!

Again, what brings you in?

My wife/husband will leave me if I didn't and...court ordered.

Interesting

If you have to skip Scrubs, Greys Anatomy, Supernatural, NCIS, DWTS or the Kardashians, watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj5YNatNYGk

You're welcome.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...