Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Body

Do you know your body?

Can you sense when something is a bit off or can you feel the messages your body is sending to you?

Body wisdom ~ Yupp. It's for real.

Knowing this tidbit, some people have a skewed understanding of the shell which they live, love & work in.

The most predominant signal the body will send you is disease, pain. The secondary signal is pain & becoming dependent on meds.
When sluggishness sets in, being so very tired with medium to mild exertion, the body, your body is communicating to you.

Being so in touch with my body, I can have multiple orgasms, I know when my body needs more rest, more protein, has a deficiency.

It's a very, I state, VERY natural occurrence when a person (male or female) receives communication from their body.
Whether they listen & take action or not is a choice.

Recently, I saw (get ready!) a few articles that reported their findings. The findings revealed that being one who smokes cigarettes, cigars, etcetera, does as much damage to your body as leading a sedentary life with no daily exercise.


OMG!

If I had an absence of daily workouts, this can kick me back into it!

When I step inside the gym or start with a fit deck, I think of this!

Upon starting a home or gym workout this makes it's way into my mind!

What does your body tell you?

Please listen!

You

You are a beloved person! Those who love you, truly love you want you to be alive!!!!!!!

Be alive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...