Sunday, December 16, 2018

URBEX!

Yupp, ha ha! It's here, it's now & so cool!

Urbex is really a thang. 🕺

It caught fire maybe 6 years ago or more. I was kinda distracted. Also, kinda busy moving from place to place working to survive, so, I found it now!

The object is to find abandoned places such as homes, businesses, etc that are abandoned, left wide opened, then, explore it! 
I have to mention here that the Urbex chix & dudes go a bit further by vlogging it (video blogging) & posting it on the internet. Most often, it's on their You Tube channel.

The Urbex people are from all over the world though I noticed that most of them are from the US, UK & Canada.

Is it legal? idk ~ you tell me! 

Ah only watch it, live vicariously through the kewel adventures these people have. Although I have had many adventures of my own, I'm far from an Urbex. Aw, Dang!

One Urbex, I have to say, is my favorite!


Check him out! He has a few You Tube Channels, this one is my favorite!
Exploring with Josh- Simple, to the point, very real! Love it!

Josh is just a cool guy, traveling the world, living on donations to his channel & selling his "merch"! 
Love that, too!

He goes all over the world, exploring abandoned mansions, castles, decrepit theme parks, sometimes simple small homes that, for whatever reason, were abandoned with everything left behind.
Sometimes there's a back story, most often ~ no story. Use your imagination! You could be right, I may be...

Josh often teams up with other Urbex's from all over the world. They use drones to get aerial, often wear protective gear such as masks & gloves like when they explored Chernobyl. He & his fellow Urbex's have also explored Bruce Lee's (if you know who he was) abandoned home.

It's just sitting there, open wide, succumbing to decay.

They also explore old hospitals, nursing homes, catholic girls schools, morgues, mental asylums ~ cah-ree-peee! Still, kinda fun!

Boats are also fair game as well as "Doll Island" in Mexico!
There's a real fun one for ya, if you like Chucky dreams!:)

Something I really admire about Josh is that he is so humble! He often makes speech faux pas that only add to his charm & the entertainment factor of his videos!

Nursery Home = Nursing home
Hanes Ketchup= Heinz Ketchup
The decay feel = Decayed Feeling
Boringest = Most boring
Disinterated = Disintegrated
Rabies Dog = Dog with rabies


He's so funny, unpretentious, a great videographer & photographer! It's obvious that he's a smart guy, having fun doing what he does ~ very well, I have to say!
His observations come out of nowhere in a GOOD way!

"Imagine living in an old folks home. And you gonna be with grumpy people you just hate, every single day. Like, they're so grumpy and old. And, like, they're not gonna change until they're dead. So, I can only imagine them feeling like, 
"Is this guy dead? Is he dead, yet? Is he dead? Cause, you're so grumpy and you're old! I don't where I'm getting at this!"

"We've literally spotted a toilet in the hallway! That's how you know it's screwed up!"

He cracks me up!

Something I really like is that Josh has integrity. He leaves the buildings as he found them. He isn't there to loot or vandalize, he's just there to explore & vlog!

He's great entertainment!

Love it!

Here's his newest as of 12/16/2018


Check him out, support his urbex, buy the merch! 
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...