Saturday, December 1, 2018

Things I LOVE!

These things I love. Maybe in order, often, not:

People who are real, very truthful & sincere

Ocean time! Time spent in the ocean = HAPPY-HAPPY!

People, when they act in kind ways, living, loving, forgiving.

The first sweat that comes on during a workout, then, the second!

The scent of testosterone. Yep! It has a distinctive scent. Love it!

Fresh fruit & veggies!

Bath Bombs! taking a bath on steroids!

Exploring With Josh (YouTube channel. The bomb.com!)

Yoga Pants ~ Luv mah yoga pants!!!!!!!

Star sapphire stones. I have 5. Magical, beautiful, wait, that's you! ;)

Horses! 'Nuff said!!!

Doing kind deeds, anonymously, watching the surprise & happy!

**********************************************************

These are the top 12. There is more, I like things in dozens!!!  ❣


Love me hard, I will love you hard, right back!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...