Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Longing For The Ocean

The ocean is calling me I can feel it in my spirit
Powerful ocean lust so soft yet I can still hear it

The warm salt water the warm beachey sand
The language of the sea which I understand

So many happy memories in each corner of my mind
The friendships the picnics the shells we would find

Each time I went back to get week long ocean dose
There was wistful regret as vacation drew to a close

I still have my hot pink bikini to fit back into someday soon
Still have the photo of me in it as I bathe in the light of the moon

Ocean lust is in my blood to cause such longing is pain
Telling me come back! come back! so we can be together again



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...