Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Please Remember Me


When we were so close that we could read each others mind
Never dreamed of one day leaving each other behind
Connection, collusion, spirit to spirit, heart to heart
Never believing that one day we would have to be apart
Fun times, great ideas we could have accomplished world peace
It was so unfathomed that our connection would cease
Story of my life to have such a deep connection
Being a deeper person has it's vexation
Loving others with acceptance with my whole heart
Makes for deep pain when they must depart
Barring any cataclysmic event with a friend
I will remember them even love them to my lifes' end
Keeping the memories in my heart and in my mind
Even when the dear ones must be or wish to be left behind
I will only have and hold those who wish to be kept
Their absence is felt deeply with many tears I have wept
Yes I'm a passionate person who loves with her whole heart
A rare one in this world who's often set apart
One request I offer you just one sincere plea
When you have a moment would you please remember me

I love you, I will always remember you.

2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...