Sunday, December 18, 2016

I LOVE MEN!

In defiance of the many negative experiences with those of the male gender, beginning when still in single age digits, I will still love men. Nearly everything that is male, speaks to me. Speaks to my feminine nature. Speaks in a tone that caresses the sensitive little hairs in my ear canals!

Love the sound of a guy's voice. In person is best. On the phone is second best. Any other way seems a bit too superficial, yet, sometimes has its benevolent purposes.

Love the scent of men's aftershave, shaving cream or cologne. Sometimes, l spritz a light mist of men's cologne on my pillow before going to bed, it does help me sleep a bit better. Also fosters some very interesting dreams! Shhhhh.

I have a candle which smells like a male scent. It smells like leather, slight hint of testosterone, even more slight hint of lavender. It's by Colonial Candle. The scent is simply ~ Leather. The wax is black.

I call it my "man candle". Burning it sparingly, so, my man candle will last longer, I enjoy the scent when I do get to indulge. A few times when I had, had it lit for 10 minutes, then extinguished it, a person who came to my home for a visit, would eye me curiously. The scent which hung in the air, resembled mens aftershave. It's olofactory essence made it seem as if a man had been in my home with me as recent as 5 minutes ago. The person would then ask if I was "seeing anyone"! Ummm, yeah, I can see you, right here, right now.
Heh heh.

Doing my fair amount of people watching, specifically, watching male people, is a fun time! The way they walk, the way they move, facial expression, whatever it is which makes them smile!

Love it! 
Love it!
Love it!                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...