Saturday, December 3, 2016

PHOTO OP!!!!!!


I just went to a restaurant with the most fantastic food! I didn't take 10 or so photos of it, so, how can I prove I really was there? How can I show that I actually ordered then ate it! It's not that I have to prove it, yet, people are going to want photos, might even ask to see photos.
Here, let me regurge for you, just a minute, wait for it, wait for it.....

It's been raining a lot in North Texas. Did I take even one photo to prove it? Umm, nope. So, therefore, it must be untrue.

I work out at the gym nearly every day. I'm working & sweating so much, stopping to duck face for a pic is far from my mind! So, I must be lying about my workouts, must be a poser. Riiiiiight?

I suppose you get the drift, by now.

Selfie, camera happy, photo nazi-ism mania has escaped me or have I escaped it? Maybe, except, even if I'm unselfie, there are many people who get out their phones to capture the moment. AKA ~ my cue to RUN!!!!! Duck! Roll & take cover! INCOMING!

There are a few reasons that I can think of as to why I'm so adverse to having photos taken of me. 

1. During my free-lance modeling days, it was almost painful. Holding uncomfortable poses for 1 - 5 minutes, only barely turning, ever so slightly as the photographer clicked away. Often, I would be sore for a week after a shoot from having to hold an uncomfortable pose over & over. 
The money was decent, just like beer, sex & pizza. 
It wasn't much but it was money!

2. During the time I lived in Colorado Springs, I had 3 stalkers. Then, in Texas, I had 2 more! Single girl, short & cute, lives alone.
Perfect target!
Putting a bunch of pictures of myself out there increases chances for a past stalker to find me again or a new one. It's scary!
I can defend myself, I won't call 911, no one will save the perp!

3. People SAY they will respect my wishes by refraining from plastering photos of me clearly visible, all over social media. 
Yeah, sure. 
Would you like to buy some ocean front property in Colorado?

For these reasons, I rarely post many photos of myself, also thwart the efforts of others to take a pic of me. Many people outright insist and boooooooooyyyyyyyy do I hate it. Sometimes, there is no getting out of it, so, I acquiesce.

The few times I caved in & allowed it, mostly, I regretted it. A few times, it was okay, not great but kinda ~ meh ~.

Photography could be a strong suite for me, however, it's doubtful that it will feel compulsory for me, to photograph food before eating it, every family get together, friends get together. There will be zero bikini shots every time I develop a new muscle.

When I go skiing, I will most likely forget all about taking photos as I will be busy enjoying the moments!

When I go on a vacation to a tropical location. O yeah, baby! 
I will be rocking that new bikini with the body I have worked so hard for!
There might be pics, not sure, might surprise ya!
Am usually quite good at pulling a 360 when I feel like it!

For now, words are sufficient, photos are rare. Not secret, however, I am more of a private person, I value my privacy very much.

Conservative?
Maybe
Maybe I'm a lady in the streets & a freak in the gym!

It's December, winter (ugh) is upon us. Stay warm!

L8erz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...