Monday, December 19, 2016

More


I'm more than I seem to the viewers eyes
More than most people realize
More than just a cute little face
With freckles and hair a bit out of place
A creative mind a heart of gold
Sweet and kind if truth be told
Being the best that I can be
So much more than you can see
Daydreamer, risk taker, rolled into one
So much mischief, so much fun
Deeply curious about everything
A great cook though I can't sing
Tons of stamina lots of energy too
I might even be too much for you
A poet, a passionate lover and writer
Baby, I'm a lover not a fighter

Yet, I will fight for whom & what I love


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...