Saturday, December 24, 2016

Out of Town, Out of My Usual Surroundings

(We have covertly dressed Ms. Brenda in tight fitting jeans, a silky blouse & 5" heels. We have lightened her hair slightly to give her a bit of a glow. We have also had her do 30 squats daily for the last 2 months to give her booty a cute bit of enhanced roundness & lift. She is in Dallas for the day with her Texas BFF. She says she's feeling prettier than she has in a long time!
Let's see what happens when she is wearing something other than yoga pants & a T shirt)


A trip to Dallas, away from the limitation of a small town with NO Olive Garden, away from the same old - same old is a welcome change of pace. Day to day, I live in workout wear because, well, I work out a lot! Yoga pants, usually basic black, sometimes with a bit more color. Usually a grey T- shirt. Blah Blah Blah. Kinda bland. It's a welcome change to style it up a bit, when going to Dallas!

My USMC Veteran sister works 12 hour shifts, it's good to have company along on the 2 hour drive to the VA in Dallas. I'm her company! Lucky, me! We do have a good time, every time!

This time was particularly enjoyable! Hopefully, it was enjoyable for both of us!

For some reason, I felt especially good, that day. Usually, I feel rather unattractive, plain, etc. On December 23rd? I felt very beautiful!
Not only did I feel more attractive, the comments started as soon as my friend dropped me off in front so I could go into the VA Hospital.
I only rented the watermelon slushy & water!
A couple of Vet guys, looked to be around 32 - 38, complimented me, as I walked by. 
I had to tinkle so bad!
So, I smiled & graciously said, "Thank you." As  I walked into the large front entrance to the VA Hospital, people were turning their heads to look at me. I was smiling, happy, also happy that I made it to the ladies room to endow the Rolf bowl with what felt like was a gallon of mellow yellow! *smile*

Exiting the ladies room, more smiles, more looks, more compliments. If  being humble & kind made me more beautiful to others, that day, the feeling of simply being so happy to be out & about with a good friend who loves me & accepts me without judging me, it only added to my happy glow!

As she went through her appointment, I was sitting in a large, comfortable waiting area as I settled in to work on a needlework pattern, contributed further to a feeling of happiness. I was focused on my needlework. I was trying my best to appear blissfully unaware of the hot looking guy just 5 feet away, watching me. He looked to be around 28 - 38, Caucasian, light brown hair, light brown eyes, slender build
Mmm Hmm. Characteristics which appeal to me!!!
 He was trying to make eye contact, it seemed, to strike up a conversation. Although I was avoiding his gaze, it didn't deter him.

When the 2 people on either side of me were called in for their appointments & leaving 2 empty seats, I barely looked up, he made eye contact, smiled a nice, wide boyish smile which crinkled his eyes, slightly. He got up, politely asked, 
"Can I sit here? Next to you? Do you mind?"
Before I answered, he had sat down next to me. He was really, very appealing...smelled very clean! Having a very sensitive nose plus his closer proximity, umm, yeah. He told me he had been watching me, said he was really intrigued to see such a pretty girl who enjoyed doing needlework, didn't think anyone did such feminine things as sewing any more!

Funny!

We spoke with each other for 8 minutes. Just 8 minutes. In 8 minutes, he had told me his full name, where he was originally from, that. he was, indeed, in the age range I thought he was ~ perfect age!
He told me he was a US Army Veteran, at the VA Hospital for an appointment. He also asked me for my phone number & if he could call me, possibly take me out on a date in the future.

Yes, I was feeling very pretty that day!

So distracted by the beautiful needlework pattern as well as Prince Cutie-Pie, I didn't hear my phone when my GF texted me, telling me where she was, so we could meet up & head to Olive Garden!

I drove from the VA Hospital to OG and the fun with my BFF only continued! It was a really wonderful day. Good friend, good food, good times!

It's enchanting to imagine what can happen when one ventures out of their usual venue.

L8ers!








No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...