Thursday, December 8, 2016

For the love of him?


Having received exactly 22 messages from guys who believed that my poem from my December 6, blog post was about him. It feels necessary to let every guy who thinks it's about him, know.

It was inspired by a fictional character in an audio-book I have been listening to.

Untwist your boxers, get a grip, calm down. If you think the poem was about you, it wasn't, unless you're a character in a suspense filled audio book. Then, you wouldn't exist, so, it would all be copacetic.

Take a moment, breathe!

It's a bit amusing to me that so many guys identified so closely with my poem that they became incensed. They were angered enough to send some very unkind messages to me!

It's also, a bit disconcerting that there are 22 guys who have made it known that they see themselves as described in my poem!

Touch a nerve, push a button, this is what happens!

Sincerely, I apologize for the angst my poem caused you. If it did.
It was simply creative, artistic expression.

Have a good day, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...