Wednesday, June 28, 2017

It's Natural

It's a topic which is brought up a lot.

Social settings seem to cast a spotlight on the natural instinct that is God ordained to couple up. The immature people will only couple up or shagg on the DL for a night or 2. Then there's the cowards who will awaken the love in another with no intent or follow through to love the deceived person as they vowed to.

Yupp. I said it. 

It's a coward who lies their way into the heart of another person knowing they are practicing the Satanic ritual of wrongful deceit.

So, I hear from others in the painful aftermath of these cruel practises or the lack of a SO in their life. Sometimes FWB, FB's, ONS. The list of cruelty is long.

Many might blame the deceived for wanting to believe that love could possibly exist, that the other person just might be a decent human being.
9/10 of the time the person turns out to be just another liar.

Still, so many people persist in believing that there is someone out there who will love them, who they can love in return. A person will allow them to love them in return.

Having had my heart deceived then broken so many times, I will admit, though I'm a soft, tender hearted, romantic girl?
I'm more closed off to males than I have ever been. 
Some guys will see me as a sweet girl who smiles all the time, who is happy, independent & SINGLE! What a shock to them.

Gone is the urge to couple up. Gone is the desire to be held, loved, kissed. Gone is the hope that there is just one decent guy who is out there for me. 
Gone. 

Yes, there were several heart shattering events which killed the desire that is so natural to humans, to want to share their life.

When I hear the lament of others who still have this desire, although I don't share that desire, I empathize with them.
It's natural, understandable, yet, it's a mixed bag of curse & blessing. To wish so much for that someone wonderful yet feeling the ache of the absence of them or someone. Many people will accept almost anyone as they are propelled by the fear of being alone.

Having learned to enjoy solo activities, that fear is missing from my thoughts. Enjoying my own company is a joy to me.
Unless that very rare "right one" comes into my life, I will be happy for the rest of my life, if they do or they don't, I will be happy in either circumstance.

The message?

Let yourself be happy, decide to be happy, then BE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...