Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Victoria & Sterling

******************************************************What is this magical eternal commitment bond
That lasts for life on Earth then beyond

It's made up of everyday life with a thousand little things
It leads up to the "big day" with token wedding rings

Sunshine is everywhere in the eyes of family and friends
As we celebrate the bonding now forged that never ends

Butterfly feelings butterfly kisses are everywhere
To celebrate the connection by heart that we all share

Blessings of of health of hope in consecration
All blended together in this our celebration

Surely the Lord is smiling at them to bless their life
As Sterling and Victoria become man and wife

******************************************************

I wrote this in honor of my darling daughter and her handsome prince for their wedding day. It was my honor, my absolute pleasure to be there with them on their beautiful wedding day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...