Have you ever noticed the rhythm of life?
The rhythm of love?
Rhythm of sex?
Rhythm of the wind in the trees?
When conversing with a Native American Shaman, he told me that there are many consistencies, keys, if you will ~
in the universe, to the universe.
One of the important keys is the rhythm in which so many earth as well as cosmic elements pulse, ebb, flow.
Whether it's the steady rhythm of a heartbeat, the ebb and flow of tidal waters, cycles of the moon and sun in the days.
There is rhythm.
Perhaps, this is why music is so appealing to so many people as well as many animals.
It's the rhythm, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment