Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Memories of Memories, Lighting the Pathways of my Heart & Mind

Having a photographic memory
Retaining though I wish to forget 
Those events that are too painful
Ones which cause such sad regret

Faces of ones I loved so much
The ones I fear I love them still
Dear ones who have forgotten me
Those who I deign I never will

The curve of a masculine jawline
The scents of breath, hair, of flesh
The feelings which stir my being
Still living within still fresh

Remember oh remember it all
Nuances so sublime
As moving as a lovers vow
As we move forward in time


******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...