Thursday, June 29, 2017

Perfect life!!!!!

If you have a perfect life ~ Congrats!

You can lay around & sleep all day, get out of the house & play, you have your food brought to you before you even know you're hungry. Everyone loves you, very few dislike you.

Check yourself ~ you might be a dog.  :)

Humans can be more complex than that.

Most people have to bust their ass to make a living. Work more than they would like so they can play at what they DO like.

Comprendi??

Life, for myself, anyway (can only speak for myself) follows a pattern of the Universe. Hills, valleys, sometimes warm, sometimes cold, sometimes wet, sometimes dry etc.

Like any person, I experience times of such happiness, it feels like I'm swimming in a sea of pure groovy! (or gravy?) There are times of uncertainty, times of sadness. Times of loneliness, then times when I feel the need to retreat for some very optimal "me time."
Like most people, life is far from what I thought it would be, yet, it is as it should be.
Could be better, could be worse.
Hills & valleys.

Things that make me feel *happiness?

* Working out & feeling stronger
* A phone call from a friend
* The return of a friend from a few years ago
* Road trips!
* Water as in drinking it, swimming in it, showers, baths.
* The color green
* The color yellow
* The color blue
* July 4th!
* The scent of line dried fabric
* A hug from a child
+ more

Things that bring me #down

# Rudeness
# Negativity
# Eggplant (blech!)
# Lies
# A canceled fitness class
# When my car is dirty
# When my home is dirty
# Horror movies ( am too tender hearted, it disturbs me)
# Feeling tired even if there's good reason for it.
# Being ignored

So, peeps, life is imperfect, yet, if you have friends & family around you who love you & treat you well, good health, enough food, a safe place to live. 
Clean water, enough sleep.
If you have enough financial security to have a life that is content or better. 

You're doing well. 

Still, best to check.

You might still be a dog......or a cat.

L8erz!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...