The winds of change are here I can feel their caress
I feel it in my thoughts in the form of sleeplessness
It's time for the Earth to begin to sing
To laugh in flowers in the sweetness of Spring
The time is here for Spring babies to be born
Time for clothing of softness to be worn
I'm a child of Summer and I equally love Spring
Let me loose in the sunshine to dance and to sing
Come forth! Come forth! while the Earth is aglow
In warm sunshine say goodbye to the snow!
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first flutt...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment