Thursday, March 2, 2017

Information is power, well, sort of

Some favorite quotes speaking of information & intelligence ~

*All information is good information if processed carefully
*Intelligence is glorious when used correctly
*Sharing information has power!
*Over sharing of information ~ awwwkwaaaard!

By self admission, I know I talk too much, hey! I'm still working on curbing it.
Having Robin Williams'esque brain can be a hindrance!
My brain moves so fast, it's a challenge to curb it from spilling out through my lips. I DO try to curb it.

Having a deep curiosity about the world as well as, umm, EVERYTHING! is a mixed bag of joy & frustration. Combine that with a desire to help others, a giving nature, ugh!

Am I alone in this?

When I find something good, I want to share it. When I have good fortune come to me, I find someone who I can benefit & pass a bit of the magic on to them.

Chocolate wasn't put in the stores to stay, chocolate is love when you give it away!

People often don't care to hear what information I wish to share, that's okay. People have to do what works for them.
Whatever is working for me, doesn't always work for someone else, yes, I realize this.

However.........

I have had more life experience in my short life than anyone I know who is half my age to even 3 times my age *smile*

Having lived in or visited several countries outside the USA & soaking up everything possible, just like a sponge! It has given me a unique perspective.

Such a unique perspective that it has made me into such a unique person that it works against me.

It tells me that I will be single for the rest of my life if only for the reason that most guys are uncomfortable with a girl who is far from the usual.
I'm very stable while being predictable in some ways while unpredictable in other ways.

Am very aware of this.

Information is power! 

See what I just did, there?

*smile*



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...