Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Do you fantasize?

C'mon (where we goin'?) It's healthy, it's okay to admit it. Admit it to yourself, yet, steer clear of admitting & going into TMI on social media.

I fantasize.

There's my admission.

The content will remain a mystery, yet, I admit that I do fantasize aka ~ daydream, imagine, picture, visualize.
Having high testosterone for a girl, I am more visual than most females. 
Did you go dirty?  *smile*
Yes, the High-T means a high sex drive, there! I said it, HAH!

Being celibate since 2012, channeling that energy into working out is a huge bonus for achieving my goals!

It's okay to fantasize, it's healthy, normal & can give ya a bit of a mental mini-vacay.
Remember this when tempted, don't fantasize n drive. 
Arrive alive!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...