Thursday, March 9, 2017

When you're single....

Having been single, mostly by choice, for 10 years, I think I can speak for what it "be like."

Single by choice, independently owned & operated, etc, etc. Whatever it is that it's called, still the same.

Truthfully, I am single because I refuse to settle.

There is only a specific type of guy who rocks my world enough to even attract me. Then, it takes someone who is sincere & attentive to keep my attention.

I'm a low maintenance girl. Money alone is insufficient to snag me then keep me. In fact, money matters less to me than it ever has in my life thus far.
Being self sufficient, free spirited, happy most of the time, I have been taking care of myself & my own wants & desires for a long time.
When a person, such as, MOI, is already happy, it takes very little to please me.

I settled when I married, I refuse to settle ever again.

That, in a thumbnail sketch is why I'm single.

When going about my wonderful day, full of surprises yesterday, I was asked a few times, the question I'm rather weary of.

"How can you possibly be single?"

My life is all about working out, being happy mostly, discovering new aspects of life plus all that it entails, oh, and blogging!

*smile*


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...