Friday, March 24, 2017

Addiction!

Do you love fire arms?

Do you love chocolate?

Do you love buying shoes?

Do you enjoy gambling?

Do you love a cold bottle of Jameson? (Best whiskey there is!)

I can say YES to all of these except gambling. Having gambled & won a nice chunk of change in Vegas a couple times, yet, knew when to stop. It's understandable that gambling could be addicting, yet, as frugal as I am, it's a minimal danger for moi!

The fitness phrase ~

"Once you see results, it becomes an addiction!"

Yes, it can be an addiction, yet, in a healthy way!

After my sessions with the PT, Katie, at the gym, stopped, she had done a HUGE turn for me.

TRX BABY!!!!!!

I'm loving, loving, loving the TRX workout classes at the gym! After only 3 workouts on the rig w/TRX straps, I saw results!

Today was my 7th (I think) TRX workout and ~
Hooo-lee Sha-molee!

These workouts are tough, they are also changing the shape of my body. Making me more lean, giving me more muscle 
definition (dur)!

The teacher, Amy, is such a good teacher! She's patient, attentive, creative, she's so good at the TRX Straps Workout, I want to be her when I grow up!

Could these workouts be an addiction? Maybe!

I love it!

As much as I want to be in her 30 minute class M - F baby! She advised that 4 days per week was better than 5.

Awwwwww! Well, dam!

So, 4 classes per week, it is. Amy really knows her shizz. I will listen to her. There is always CARDIO! Weights! Yoga! Pilates!
Yazzz!

Having a need to change up, keeping life fresh, exciting & new, TRX is doing just that.

Exercise & strength! Getcha some!

L8ers, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...