Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Crawlies!

From the time I started getting serious about my workouts & getting into the best athletic condition, possible, I noticed something that started happening.

Muscle twitch, muscle spasms, feeling like a fly might be crawling on me.

Yupp, ha ha! It's ~

THE CRAWLIES!

There is no insect on my skin. There is nothing to indicate the twitching throb. 
Still, it's there! I can feel it. Often, when checking, just to be sure, there is just skin. Absent are any pesky insects or anything else that feels as if it's brushing against my skin.

Although, I have no scientific data to back this up, it seems to be a sort of after-shock from working out. The muscles responding from their extensive use as well as the strengthening.
There may be a slight "tickle" or twitch, rarely an itching sensation.

Just mah sweet lil muscles growing bigger, saying "hey".

Saying, "We're here! Thank you for the workout today, we're growing, so, FEED US PROTEIN!"

I will obey.

*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...