Sunday, October 14, 2018

Okay?

How often have you said you were going to do something, then, almost asked for permission to do it?

As in:

Don't interrupt people when they're talking, okay?
Please don't speak to me that way, okay?
I have to go, okay?

Without thinking of it, many people ask for another persons' permission to discipline them (as with a child) to get to doing things they need to do (as with an adult) or to simply act as they wish (as with any one).

Okay?

😏

Often, I wish to speak up though I know it's incorrect to do so.

Every time I hear someone ask for permission to act, I want to scream! 
"Do you see what you're doing?"
Knowing I should simply sit, smile, keep it copacetic. I do so.

Is it the right thing to do? 

idk

It's the most kind action, I do know that.

If I can be anything, I wish to be kind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...