Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Measure of Success

Would I be lying if I said I am great with plants?
Would I be lying if I said plants love me?
Absolutely not.

Both are true.

BTW ~ Animals & children love me, too!

I "adopted" (because "bought" sounds a tad vulgar) a plant last March 20, 2018.
It was a plant which is ridiculously easy to grow .........or kill!

Aloe Vera.

Her name is Vera! (hay hay Victoria!)

She was little more than 2 spikes a bit brown, sticking up out of the soil of the pot I brought her home in.
Poor, sweet baby.
She had so much potential!

Presently, October 15, 2018, she has 20...twenty leaves! Beautiful pointed spikes rising high, up above the container edge.





No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...