Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Love, Loneliness & Loss

There are evil people in the world. People whose solo purpose is to take advantage of other people.
Can you guess what they are after?
If they live in close enough proximity to their intended, it could be sex, drugs, rock n roll, baby!
If they are further away, it might be cyber sex, phone sex or others.

They are using the other persons loneliness to get the other. 
Money.
******************************************************

Have you never been mellow?
Have you never tried?
To find a comfort deep inside you?

Now you're not hard to understand
You need someone to take your hand

~ Olivia Newton John~

*****************************************************
Those evil doers in the world (Nigeria, Czechoslovakia, Phillipines etc.) take full advantage of people under the attitude of the vibe of this song from a minute ago.

To be truthful, I have had many of these despicable scammers send messages to me.
Through the searing pain, the experiences, the irl scammer wannabe's, I'm no proctologist, I know one when I see one.

When singlehood descended upon me, what feels like a lifetime ago, the scammers also made their descent upon me. 
I was unaware of how the world had changed.

Some of the scammers were online, some were in real life.

One guy asked me for $1,500 to use as a pet deposit for his cat.
Another told me he was a widow with a child, his child had cancer.

It felt like I was a bad person to turn away from both, yet, it was a scam. A very clever ploy from 2 scammers.
Scammers count on the loneliness, the vulnerability of their victims. 

When I see or read of this online, it truly breaks my heart. Half of me screams ~ STUPID!
Half of me understands while never condoning giving so much money to someone you have never met in real life plus some that you have. It seems so far fetched, so ludicrous until, that is, you have ALMOST fallen for this bull corn, yet, retained dignity while refraining. 

These people are so lonely, so vulnerable hoping to find someone to couple up with, to be loved, they are mostly, very desperate.

Many people fall in love with a scammer. The person (male & female) falls for the declarations of  love from a fictitious person.

Yep.

Many people, worldwide, are that desperate to be loved by anyone who offers the happily ever after to them on a silver plated platter.

There is hope.

The anecdote ~

Be that person you wish to be. Pursue your dream.
Let yourself be fine with your own company.
Be realistic, it helps you to recognize the scammers, the players.
Let yourself become so happy in your life that you will be less vulnerable to romance scammers & those who would attempt to take advantage as the lion would answer the screams of the weakest wounded prey.
Easy pickings.
The bleeding, screaming bunny says, with the screams,
 "Come and get me! I'm easy!"

Be more of a 
"I'm happy with my own company tyvm"
vs
" I just want someone to love me, anyone"

The ultimate positive take?

Find your happy where you are, inside yourself. Get so interested in your own life, whatever it is that brings you happy-happy, joy-joy, pursue it!

and .....GO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...