Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Thank you!

Expression of gratitude is so under rated.

It's slightly disappointing when a person over the age of 5 years, still in single digits, fails to say please or thank you.

Saying please & thank you was drilled into my thick skull at an early age. Maybe it's why I remember this, even now.
People can say please & thank you with words, yet, showing them with actions gives the expression of gratitude a boost of credibility.

Yup. Ha ha.

Actions truly speak to others much more than words.

Common expressions only in words are ~

I will pray for you to be blessed
Like (on FB)if you agree
Share (on FB) if you agree
You are blessed

There are many more, yet, am sure the gist is perceived by you, dear reader even if you are from "Unknown Region". 
Yeah.

To cue you in this is an admission.

Most nights as I drift off to sleep, I do a review, as you may perceive, reviewing every experience of my day, then, saying "thank you" for every good thing in my day.
It may be as minuscule as finding a penny or a nickel, someone I don't know smiles at me or opens a door for me, a gift of  hand picked flowers. Saying "thank you" is something so important!
A truly cool woman I know, when she finds coins, calls them "pennies from heaven."

Um. Maybe.

Still, feeling gratitude or giving back as an expression of gratitude feels good. It simply does. Either helping under a cloak of anonymity or being acknowledged, either way, it is countering evil in the world.

It's my mission in life of sorts.

People of my circle tend to be higher in intelligence, in smarts, they, most often figure it out. It's okay. I can control what I do, the rest is in the hands of those who I choose to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...