Monday, October 8, 2018

Unknown Region

Hmmm, P-P-Pooh. Curiouser and curiouser.

In the process of blogging, the blogger is privy to seeing a number of statistics regarding the readership of the blog entries.
In particular, where the readers live.

Relax.

The location of readers is only identified by country. Plus, stalking is not appealing to me at all. There are more enjoyable, more rewarding activities even if I had readers addresses, which I don't.

A new location for my readership has appeared recently.

"Unknown Region"

142 views from this mysterious place in the world.

It's not a country or a place, it's unknown. Woo-Woo!

Being unsure what to make of that one, I did some research. This is what I found.

"When the reader blocks the sending of their IP in their browser, no one can determine where the reader is located. It presents in the statistics as Unknown Region."

Okay.

Someone or a few someones reading my blog are choosing or maybe unknowingly blocking their IP from detection.

Just as I have welcomed readers from new areas as they appeared in my statistics, here's your welcome!

Welcome! To my readers from Unknown Region! 
Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed. 

Y'all come back, now, ya hear?  😇

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...