Sunday, October 7, 2018

Purpose in Life

Helped someone who needed some help
Hugged someone who needed to be touched
Listened to some one who needed to be heard
Knowing in my soul it would mean so much

Walked the extra mile in a very busy day
Put gas in the the car that was low in the tank
I did it without making myself known
There was zero need for praise or for thanks

Sent money that was never asked for 
Tended children for one who had such a need
Picked up those kittens who had no food at all
Gave whatever was hungered for only to feed

This is life this is my version of my purpose on earth
Giving kindness when it's crucial to the reason I give
With a full heart with a kind spirit of joy born of pain
It surely gives purpose to the reason I still live


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...