Helped someone who needed some help
Hugged someone who needed to be touched
Listened to some one who needed to be heard
Knowing in my soul it would mean so much
Walked the extra mile in a very busy day
Put gas in the the car that was low in the tank
I did it without making myself known
There was zero need for praise or for thanks
Sent money that was never asked for
Tended children for one who had such a need
Picked up those kittens who had no food at all
Gave whatever was hungered for only to feed
This is life this is my version of my purpose on earth
Giving kindness when it's crucial to the reason I give
With a full heart with a kind spirit of joy born of pain
It surely gives purpose to the reason I still live
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment