Thursday, October 4, 2018

The Love

The love felt in this heart
At this time
Can possibly be captured
In prose in rhyme
It's an attempt

The tears are flowing
From heart through eyes
Never did I know
Never did I realize

The passing of a man
So crucial to my development
Would evoke
Such deep sentiment

I feel vulnerable, I feel sad, the tears are flowing off and on. Mostly on, truthfully.
Thinking of the wonderful woman who is a widow now, I feel an echo of her pain. The pain of the love of her life, gone.
I want to telephone her, yet, I wait until I am less tearful. She has enough tears of her own.
When and if I phone her, I want to be a source of comfort, a positive conversation.

In truth?

I feel so raw, so vulnerable. So sad. 

I want to be strong, less tearful.

When I send her a gift or flowers, it will feel good.

In conversation? 

I want to be strong.

58 years, they were devoted to each other.

I want to honor that with at least 8 minutes of sweetness, from the heart.
As always, from my heart to the loved ones heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...