I wish I could write music
Alas I lack the skill
Only pouring my heart out in poetry
While there's midnight time to kill
Thinking in rhyme is a helper
It eases my need to release
The pain the joy the in between
Leaves a space to create peace
Listening to inspiring music
Sipping a mighty good wine
These healing hours of calm
In solitude are all mine
Maybe this is just penance
In which I play my part
For breaking the hearts of others
The process of purifying a heart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment