Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Whatz Your Top 10?



It started with my T.I. (that's Training Instructor for you non-military peeps) in USAF Basic Training. He noticed that life is a bit easier for me when I have a list to work from.

Hayyyyyyy Haaayyyyyyy! I'm a list maker!

It isn't an age thaaang, or a guy thaaang, or a girl thaaannng!

It's just a method to get schtuff done.

I make lists, I get it done.

Also, making a list (checking it once! sorry Santa!) breaks a task down to avoid being overwhelmed. 
Being underwhelmed can be stifling, so, making a list is not too much, it's not too little, it's juuuust riiiiiiiiight!

You make lists, too, whether you realize it or not.

Recipes, when cooking, utilize a list of ingredients then the steps to go through to create yummy-ness!

As a student, going to classes, you will have a schedule of your classes in a ~

wait for it

wait for it

A SCHEDULE! aka in a list!

Go to the grocery store without a list & you're a sittin' duck for clever marketing ploys to get you to buy things you don't really need.

Santa has a list & he's a pretty cool guy. Loved by millions!
(Are you naughty or nice? Fess up!)

These are ways that people use lists without realizing it.

Here's a list of my faves. 
Top 10 things I love right now.
Caveat - I change daily this may change by tomorrow or might not, might even shift a little or a lot.





1. FITNESS! Love it! Makes me feel more alive! 
2. Turkey! T-Day is the most wonderful day of the year IMHO.
3. Testosterone ~ Love the scent, sends me into bliss.
4. Gardenia Flowers ~ Closest thing to being high, legally!
5. The Ocean ~ A warm ocean beach with sugarsand! Yesss!
6. Good surprises ~ The other kind is no bueno.
7. Learning & listening to other languages ~ Fascinating!
8. Mani - Pedi ~ Makes it a joy to use my hnds & ft.
9. Kindness ~ Can always use more.
10. New anything. ~ Tech, music, movies, clothes, ideas.

That's my top 10 faves. What are yours?






No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...