Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Mommy, where do blog posts come from?

Well, you see, a mommy and a daddy buy insurance from Geico and then, they blog about it!

JK, peeps.

"I write for the same reason I breathe - because if I didn't I would die."  ~ Isaac Asimov 

My blog posts come from every place you can think of. Songs I hear, people I meet, audio books I listen to. I'm a romantic at heart. Too kind, too trusting for my own good, yet, that's me. 

~I beez in the trap.~

A poet, a tender hearted girl, still trying to become a woman.
Still working on that.
People ask me where I grew up.
The answer?
I never did.
Am still working on that.

Personal experiences pepper my blogs & I have had many more than I realize.
Everyone has a story that is uniquely theirs. 
My story?
My exciting experiences?

Riding the palomino, Buttermilk, all summer when I was 10.
Receiving an expensive pearl necklace from an admirer at 15.
Moving to Hawai'i with the USAF at 18.



Spending the night on AF-1. Yep. The Presidents AC.
Going to Hollywood from Honolulu for a 5 day adventure! 


Guarding the Space Shuttle! Didn't seem cool at the time. 

Moving to Kaiserslautern, Germany!
Traveling all over Europe & putting my languages to use!
(I speak French, German & Spanish fluently. Oh, I also speak English on a good day. Most days are very good days!)
Taking trips into Paris, France at every Opportunity.
Moving to the Republic of Panama, Canal Zone. 
My first hike to the summit of Pikes Peak 4 days up, 3 days coming down! 
Hitching my car to the back of the UHaul truck & driving out of Colorado to move to Texas!
Traveling to Albany, NY (May 2017) with my bestie! 
I'm sure there'll be more ~ stay tuned!

As Tina said, I've had my share of life's ups and downs, yet, fate's been kind, the downs have been few. 

I still deal with the demons of depression, the nightmares of PTSD/MST. Yet, remaining positive is key to keeping going.

 So, my blog posts come from anywhere and everywhere. 

Yes, I get paid to do something I love to do. Have to find joy wherever I can find it. 
If you want to be happy, decide to be happy.

As simple as that.

Find your joy then enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...