Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Do you believe?

I believe there are elements of truth in everything
In every winter there are the beginnings of spring
I believe in the goodness that exists in everyone
Knowing there are also evil doers doing evil just for fun 
I believe that music can heal the damaged soul
Even the most desperately scarred can be made whole
I believe in true love that can exist when given a chance
Believing this keeps me always believing in romance
I believe in astrology, astronomy and the spiritually unseen
The ministering of angels with a mission so purely pristine
I believe in honoring soldiers in their courageous sacrifice
Giving everything they have including their own life
I believe in being faithful to the ones whose hearts you hold
Their loving trusting belief in you is more precious than gold
Age is only a number it can affect yet can never limit nor define
Only ignorants will believe it limits the rest will pay it no mind
Finally, I believe in the healing power of the ocean so clear
The wonderful feel of way too much vodka, wine & beer!

To the believers as well as the unbelievers, love to all, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...