Sunday, November 5, 2017

Raison d'etre

While others reach out I reach down
Deep inside my being
To the scared little girl who still lives inside me
To my grandfather in all his love for me
To Michael who has passed on
To all that will give me strength
Reaching for all of this

While some will give up I keep going
Advancing into an unknown future
Advancing into the joy with the pain
Advancing into new places new people
Advancing with the tide which pulls me
Everything new keeps me moving forward

While some fear the future
Embracing change excites me
Embracing the now makes my heart pound
Embracing what is, living in this moment
Embracing myself with arms wrapped 
Loving life

Curving around in an eternal circle
Spiraling inward
Spiraling outward
Creating myself
Reinventing myself
Again
And 
Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...