Monday, November 27, 2017

Loving The Change

I can actually feel it.

I'm changing. 

For the better, of course!

Maybe it's about my November 20 appointment.

Shhh!

Maybe, it's the sucky holidays approaching. I hate Christmas!

The change of seasons?

The changes in my fitness level?

idk

All I know is that I feel myself changing. Physical changes, emotional changes, spiritual changes, mental changes.
All good.

I definitely feel stronger in every way. Oh, I still struggle with depression, the lack of love from family, things that are so personal, so private that I won't discuss them with anyone.

It's a time in life when I, as absurd as this sounds, I feel myself growing younger.
The feelings of invincibility that I felt at age 16 are still with me though, maturity tells me that I'm still mortal.

Yet, I feel myself changing, a semi evolution back into the girl at 16 before I was legal!

Life is imperfect, for sure, yet, life is life.

Life is good!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...